At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction & happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, & a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control & visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, & CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software thats revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, & get paid to do it.
About the role
We are looking for a good product manager. In this role you will be a partner to the business, responsible for defining the why, when, & what behind the product the engineering team builds. You will own the quality of the product & work with a fact-driven approach. Customer interviews, usage metrics, & internal cross-functional feedback will help you ruthlessly prioritize features & requirements. This is an opportunity to join a scaling product team, where you will have an immediate & meaningful impact on the business.
- Leverage competitive research, qualitative & quantitative customer data to define the why, when & what behind the products being built
- Forecast roadmap & strategy to continually evaluate the performance of your solutions to set priority for future features & requirements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create a product roadmap & find technical solutions
- Create user stories with a clarity of purpose, empathy & measurability that can be used for internal training
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management in a B2B SaaS environment, or Design/Engineering leadership experience
- Familiarity with design thinking & product methodologies, including JTBD & user-centered design
- A high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ), particularly as it applies to product management
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover letter with three most admired B2B sales pitches (could be yours or others) & why you chose those examples.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status