VaynerMedia is a global creative & media agency built for the now. Born in social our work is now full service, simply loving big ideas that connect & create real change for our clients business. We are independently owned, founded in 2009 with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Sydney & Mexico City. And were not too bad at what we do, with our work winning in Cannes Lions, the Clios, D&AD & The Webbies to name a few.
Here in London we have huge ambitions. Weve doubled in size over the last year & broadened both our client list & the kind of work were doing for them. Our roots are in social & we love it - its where we get to understand different audiences, to experiment, to gain insight & to see how people really engage & respond to ideas.
We are creative & media in equal measure because both are equally important in developing effective communications. A lot of our work in-house (with our own production, edit & motion teams) because execution is key to effectiveness. We believe 100% that brands can be built on digital platforms & part of our model is built bottom up, flipping the traditional advertising model & process on its head. We dont play to agency/industry norms & our culture & energy reflects that.
We have an incredible client list across UK, EMEA & Globally. Our ideas live & breathe in organic & paid social but also fully integrated campaigns including TVCs, radio, press, OOH (you name it were there). Our difference? We learn fast - from what we see & how our audiences really act, alongside cultural cues to create our integrated campaigns.
Infused with the DNA of our founder, we pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit. Being an independent agency affords us the freedom to be bold & stray from convention. It also allows us to pivot quickly, which is key to succeeding in an ever-changing market. The same way Gary was one of the early YouTube influencers, VaynerMedia has been the forerunner in many opportunities, serving as alpha/beta launch partners with platforms from Facebook & YouTube to TikTok & Snapchat.
But ultimately we are people people. We are skills first rather than where you studied & who you know. Were here to change advertising so we thrive on free-thinkers with big ambitions. Sound like you?
The task at hand:
Youre a detail oriented, multitasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. The busier things are, the better. Fifteen people are waiting for something & you have it all prioritised instantly without batting an eyelash. Youre helpful to the point that its almost super-human. Someone urgently needs a meeting room? On it. Last minute lunch orders? No sweat.
- Plans, coordinates & ensures department leads schedules are followed & respected
- Prioritises conflicting needs across departments; handles such matters expeditiously & proactively
- Assumes a "gatekeeper" role for department leads schedules, creating win-win situations for direct access to them where needed
- Completes miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed to help scale department leads day-to-day (expense reports, etc)
- Builds relationships across the agency as well as with external clients & vendors which are crucial to the success of the business
- Coordinates travel requests & catering orders when needed
- Manages the day-to-day office operations to ensure that the office environment runs smoothly & in parallel with our company culture & business objectives
- Manages visitors & the greeting of guests in the office
- Manages deliveries & post to the office
- Responsible for managing & restocking office supplies, stationery etc.
- Acts as the primary liaison to building management; coordinating with them regarding maintenance, cleaning & other building operations & services as needed
- Plans & executes company events in collaboration with the People & Experience team to assist in facilitating the company culture
- Manages all health & safety requirements & initiatives in collaboration with the People & Experience team & building management
Desirable skills & experience:
- Previous admin & office management experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great organisational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to multitask like an octopus working a switchboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, & Excel
- Proficient with G-Suite tools (ie Google Calendar, Gmail, etc.)
- Ability to display innovative & creative thinking
- Works collaboratively & builds relationships
- Has a sense of urgency & conveys a positive, can-do attitude
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion