Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Communications Specialist to help execute our social media & communications strategies to generate brand awareness, develop influencer partnerships, & secure leads. In this role, your day-to-day will be spent producing incredible content for all of our social channels, community channels, internal & external communications channels, PR assets, & more. The ability to write dynamic, engaging copy is essential.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, & events.
- Identify & build relationships with prominent influencers & thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company & individual.
- Match our internal content creation with our buyer group & external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry & community, & serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- Write for & engage with Culture Amps social media & community audiences
- Work with cross functional teams to measure & analyze content performance
- Support podcast content creation & distribution
- Support global PR agency needs, writing pitches, announcements, support for contributed articles, etc.
- Experience working in B2B technology, business writing; experience with the HR industry a major bonus
- Strong attention to detail in all content & communications
- Proficient, engaging storytelling skills, with the ability to tie it to Culture Amps mission, values, & products
- Proven ability to engage a community of followers & build influencer networks on social media, at industry events & beyond
- Experience using multimedia for content creation
- Strong understanding of how communications & networking fit into broader integrated marketing campaigns
- Passionate about learning about content strategy & bridging the gap between content & demand gen
- Interested in helping organizations build programs that people feel better, more purpose-driven, engaged & productive at work
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support program, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp