The AI/CV team at Peloton is looking for a driven software engineer to build out the AI platform powering our development of computer vision & machine learning applications.
- Design the architecture & lead the development of our computer vision & machine learning platform, including data management systems, data engineering workflows, model management capabilities, & their corresponding web app components.
- Identify opportunities for platform-ization by communicating with other members of the computer vision team.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles & fundamentals including data structures & algorithms.
- Proficient in at least one relevant programming language, e.g., Python, Java, Kotlin, Go, C/C++, Typescript.
- Experience with organization, manipulation, & storage of computer vision datasets (videos, images, associated annotations/metadata).
- Experience with computer vision and/or machine learning, especially deep learning.
- Proven experiences with CI/CD tools (ex: Jenkins), automated testing frameworks, & monitoring tools (ex: Datadog, Sentry).
- Experience with some of the tools in our cloud-native ML stack: Kubernetes, Docker, ArgoCD, Terraform & various AWS services.
- Proficiency in a deep learning framework (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Familiarity with full-stack development (especially previous experience building frontends for data-intensive services)