CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support CLEARs continued growth. Reporting to the VP of Infrastructure, this role will focus on designing, configuring, implementing & supporting a large scale distributed mobile & embedded device infrastructure.
What You Will Do:
- Design, configure, & implement a toolset that simplifies provisioning & supporting fleets of geographically distributed mobile/embedded/kiosk devices.
- Design & implement endpoint devices with security & compliance requirements in mind such as Payment Card Industry (PCI), Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), FedRAMP.
- Remote systems troubleshooting & debugging.
- Collaborate with hardware & product design teams to help design CLEARs future field devices & device management solution.
Who You Are:
- You love problem solving & thrive in environments of both high collaboration & strong autonomy
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally & through written communications, including reports
- You have strong knowledge across the technology stack such as web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors & distributed systems architecture.
- Proven experience working with customers/partners & field personal in solving IoT type issues & root cause failures.
- You are familiar with infrastructure as a code toolsets (Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault) & package management & distribution toolsets (apt, rpm, NuGet, Chocolatey)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Experience in Security Engineering, Virtualization, & Automation
- Experience with set-up & connectivity to virtual/cloud-based environments. Experience with major cloud providers preferred (i.e., AWS, Azure).
- Ability to use various scripting tools & network protocol analyzers to diagnose field issues
- Working knowledge of IoT principles, principally in designing cloud-based, service-oriented solutions