Tinuiti is looking for an ambitious, innovative, & experienced Coordinator, Paid Social to join our rockstar paid social team. As a Coordinator, Paid Social, you will play an integral role in delivering strong paid social campaigns the kind of campaigns that provide recommendations our clients cant stop talking about. Day to day, youll drive product execution as you support the Director of Paid Social to improve campaign set-up & daily reporting.
We believe that our Coordinators, Paid Social are here to help us deliver the best paid social results possible. If youre ready to join our cause, wed love to meet you!
- Execute & support paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, & management.
- Support Account Managers with the day-to-day management of clients & tasks
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, & trend tools for weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting
- Campaign set-up & management: target development, creative testing, bid & budget management, & optimizations.
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things, tracks & reports on campaign results, data analysis & participates in weekly client calls
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the clients success
- Successfully fulfills the clients strategy by creating deliverables & recommendations
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, & managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career & actively works on it, makes things happen
- Functional/Technical Skills - Functional & technical knowledge & skills within social media
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations for clients, establishes & maintains effective relationships with clients
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- 1-2 years of relevant paid social media work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office particularly Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience running paid social campaigns is a plus
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.