As a Via Customer Operations Associate Principal, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, service operations management, & product development. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to product development, both internal & customer-facing
- Create & implement online service solutions for new & existing lines of business
- Uncover opportunities for efficiency & execute changes to realize improvements in both user experience & financial performance
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Vias operation in real time & ensure its smooth execution
- Serve as point of contact for drivers & customers to preempt & respond to operational issues
- Conduct in-depth research & analysis as Via expands to additional markets
Who You Are
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Team player that thrives working with diverse teams across all Via offices
- Analytical & obsessed with numbers; youre comfortable manipulating data with platforms such as Excel, Tableau, and/or Looker
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- At least 3 years of experience at a startup, consulting firm, or in a similarly fast-paced environment; management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.