KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
This position will be accountable for performing warranty support activities according to our published warranty terms & conditions, & for meeting or exceeding established team performance goals. In addition to external customers, this position will regularly work cross-functionally with Project Managers, Self-Perform Teams, Labor Procurement Managers, Direct Material Sales, Material Managers, Field Quality, Logistics, IT, Finance, & the Direct & Indirect Sourcing teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Warranty Claim Management: Resolving customers warranty claims for material & workmanship defects. Coordinating with Katerra field teams, or authorized service partners, for labor & materials to facilitate repair & replacement activities is the Analysts principal responsibility.
- Case Management: Managing requests, answering questions, & providing claim status updates to customers.
- Warranty Master Data: Ensuring products have warranty entitlement information loaded in warranty lifecycle management tools.
- Warranty Lifecycle Management: Providing feedback to Engineering, Product Design, Sourcing, & Quality on failure modes & frequencies.
- Process Engineering: Participate in continuous process improvement efforts & standardize work development for the team.
- Katerras Warranty Team provides support for all major lines of business, including new construction, renovation, & direct material sales.
- We develop terms & conditions & warranty processes for construction materials, finished goods, workmanship, major mechanical, electrical, & plumbing systems; building envelope weatherproofing, & long-term structural warranties.
- The Warranty Teams customers include property management companies, general contractors, & individual end-users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level of prior experience supporting the residential, multi-family, or hospitality construction industries in a Customer Support or Warranty Support role
- Ability to communicate effectively with external customers & authorized service partners
- Confident working independently & cross-functionally to drive solutions
- Experience with an enterprise CRM case management platform such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Qualtrics, Oracle Digital Assistant, Adobe Marketo, HubSpot, NetSuite CRM, Zendesk, etc.
- Experience with SAP
- Microsoft Excel intermediate to advanced skills
- Demonstrated ability to get results
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Construction Management, or related fields
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts
- SAP superuser
- Experience setting up or customizing a CRM platform
- Prior experience with warranty lifecycle management software tools, such as Mize, Tavant, Pega, PTC, or PCMI
- Energized by Katerras explosive growth
- A positive outlook on life
- Insatiable curiosity
- The ability to regularly make their teammates smile
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.