WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a Director of Program Management responsible for researching, planning, communicating, developing & co-implementing the organization's most critical programs alongside a small team of Program Managers.
The role will be tasked with identifying, managing & building processes around improvements to daily operations as well as driving strategic growth initiatives that help with the expansion of our international business through strong program management disciplines. You will work closely with leadership to help facilitate the most important decisions for the company, while aligning key stakeholders towards critical business outcomes. The ideal candidate must be able to manage complex cross-functional initiatives through collaboration, able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, a strategic thinker yet focused on execution & able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done. Youre a self-starter with high energy & drive & have a proven track record of using program & project management disciplines to help deliver exceptional results.
Our mission is to help couples around the world navigate & enjoy lifes biggest moments together. In this role you will work with stakeholders from multiple teams, departments & areas of focus to help all sides of our marketplace (our vendors, couples & teams) successfully deliver on our mission in a well-organized manner.
- You will work with multiple stakeholders in defining & executing an operating rhythm of the business, ensuring the organization is running effectively & efficiently to meet goals & objectives, both near-term & long-term across multiple functions/teams.
- Co-manage, set & steer the organizational objectives for our international business alongside the leadership team(s).
- Lead a group of dedicated Program/Project Managers, wholl support critical activities & programs across multiple geographies.
- Drive operating model change projects that impact every dimension of our marketplace, for our vendors, couples & internal team(s).
- Collaborate with stakeholders on key strategic, operational, & financial analyses to support decision making.
- Use data to develop strategic frameworks that guide decision making.
- Be a critical stakeholder for our efforts around change & implementation, ensuring that new programs/projects benefit from clear deployment timelines/plans to assist all parties in understanding what is required of them.
- You will serve as a liaison between the international business & our other teams/departments.
SUCCESSFUL DIRECTOR, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Demonstrated solid leadership, organizational & analytical skills required & ability to lead change that clearly contributes to business success
- A proven track record of success in managing simultaneous multiple, diverse & complex initiatives
- BS/BA degree with impressive track record of success accompanied with 2-4 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate tech, venture or startup
- Been recognized as an outstanding communicator, (both written & verbal communication skills) with Spanish fluency as a plus
- Strong skills at managing internal resources (people, process, technologies) & allocating resources appropriately
- An expert ability to meet deadlines, manage costs, impact & influence business outcomes, handle multiple priorities & internal/external stakeholders.
- The ability to be an effective stakeholder management & influencer, building relationships at all levels within the organization.
- A background of success in growing businesses, preferably through proven experience of launching solutions through program management disciplines that have had driven tangible business impact.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.