Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As the Senior Administrator you will work cross-functionally to identify, develop & deploy new business processes & adoption of the platform. The Senior Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance & improvement of our CRM platform & its connectivity to the broader Capsule data ecosystem.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product & fellow technologists to proactively administer our Salesforce instance.
- Self-manage to come up with pre sprint technical design & grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration & design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements & doesnt degrade other business processes on the platform
- Build & maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, Lightning flows, email templates, & integration of sales enablement tools to optimize business processes
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Drive admin activities to meet schedules & timelines. Ensure that software standards & quality targets are met
- Research problems discovered by Stakeholders, QA or product team & collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases & security concerns raised in each cycle for our implementation
- Help develop & implement training for end-users. Create & maintain all training materials & guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications
- You are comfortable in highly ambiguous environments, but hate ambiguity & seek to bring order from chaos wherever possible. However, you know your limits & prioritize where you can make the most impact.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome, making sure to revisit areas where additional work builds stability.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- Salesforce.com App builder & Admin certifications required. Advanced Admin certification preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience administering Salesforce organizations to meet business requirements
- Experience in working both classic interface & lightning interface.
- Strong understanding of data structures & data modeling including experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes & potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications
- Experienced working with SOQL / SOSL Queries
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation & verbal/written communication skills.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.