MakeSpace is the technology solution for physical storage. We are changing the way people think about their belongings & saving them from ever having to visit a storage unit again. We are taking on the $38B storage industry with a combined product & engineering team of 16 people & we are just getting started.
Where you come in:
- Write, test, document & deploy code that ensures the integrity of our operations & unique user experience.
- Create, review & optimize relational database operations in our applications.
- Work on internal web tools that are crucial to our Operations Team.
- Our stack includes: a Python/Django/MySQL/RabbitMQ/Redis application running on Amazon AWS maintained with Docker/Ansible.
- You either have a bachelors degree or some professional software engineering experience.
- Youre driven by a desire for deep involvement in product definition.
- You continually learn & strive towards being the best software engineer you can be.
- With unwavering attention to detail, you appreciate clean, pragmatic, & reusable code.
- You have proven experience building platform applications with Python, Ruby, or Java.
- You have a willingness to learn, teach & step outside of your comfort zone.
MakeSpace is an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.