Contentsquare is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms & how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l'Occitane, Kering, L'Oral, & more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth & raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich & expanding throughout North America & Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision & culture!
- Partner with Sales & Product leadership to build & execute SaaS pricing & packaging strategies that optimally support new business & upsell revenue
- Develop product messaging & competitive positioning that differentiates & elevates Contentsquare from others in the market
- Partner closely with Product Management to influence the product strategy & develop top line customer narratives & compelling use cases & business benefits
- Partner with sales enablement & sales teams to help them communicate the value of the Contentsquare platform & develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product team colleagues to build & execute product launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, & pipeline generation goals.
- Collaborate with Content & Marketing teams to support innovative awareness & demand generation tactics.Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets & FAQs, enabling Sales to understand & communicate the value of productsTrack, measure & report against objectives.
Professional Experience/Skills Required:
- 4+ years experience in managing SaaS pricing strategies
- 5+ years experience in product marketing in a high tech company
- Assertive, confident, & articulate persona that can stand up for their opinion within a strong & experienced team
- Top-notch writing & storytelling, with experience crafting compelling marketing content
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Analytical nature to make good decisionsProven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment
- Organisational skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
Ideal candidate additionally is:
- Familiar with cloud/SaaS & marketing technology or analytics space
- Demonstrated ability in launching & growing innovative feature launches
- Native or fluent in English