As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. In our ever-changing ecosystem, Open Banking is introducing new competition to financial institutions in the battle for the consumer & merchant relationship. We are building a brand new technology platform that will drive the future of this area & enhance Visa's value as a payments network. Built on the latest standards/tech stack & providing open APIs & new modes of connectivity for data sharing, this platform will help drive innovation in the entire ecosystem.
We valuecreative & driven individualswho love toowntheir products, & design & implement solutions that create aseamless experiencefor consumers & clients. Our developers work across the stack, & are experts in service oriented architectures & technologies likeAngularJS, Java, Akka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Hazelcast, Kafka & Containers.
As a Sr. Software Test Engineer, you will be integral part of this transformation by ensuring developed products & capabilities meet the highest quality standards.
What you will do:
Expect to just manual test? Not at Visa. Here,you will:
Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements & coming up with best test coverage.
Implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test automation goals & to support continuous integration & regression testing. Utilize & extend existing test automation test harnesses.
Execute test plan & manage all activities in the plan to ensure that objectives are met & that the solution works as expected.
Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security & compatibility with other legacy- & / or external systems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Java & ability to write code using OOAD concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL & RDBMS concepts.
- Experience with web services standards & related technologies (PHP, Ruby, XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security.
- Experience testing APIs & service side components
- Experience with SDKs
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Agile Experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in finance/payment industry a plus
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.