Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self-starter & problem solver interested in technology & current events. You will assist the Sales Operations team to help drive enablement & documentation of existing processes. You are comfortable training & assisting others to help them understand both formal processes & best practices. You also thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be ready to handle a variety of organizational, analytical, & informative tasks.
- Assist the Sales Operations team with the documentation of existing processes
- Build & update training material on new & existing workflows
- Assist the Sales Operations team update & maintain their internal databases
- Work with the Sales & Customer Success Teams in small groups to explain procedures & workflows
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Current student, pursuing studies in a related field, graduation date of Spring 2021 is preferred
- Passion for research & resource writing, an interest in breaking news is a plus!
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- High proficiency in building effective presentations
- Ability to simplify & explain complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with G Suite & a passion to learn new applications e.g Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & SalesLoft.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work quickly & manage time effectively
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.