Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, & our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Support Specialist for our IT team.
What you will do:
- Provide general technical support for local employees laptops, software, & mobile devices
- Provide basic assistance for remote employees
- Assist with audio/visual setup & production of internal events
- Help maintain corporate asset inventory
- Assist & support IT Systems Engineers in rolling out new projects & services
Skills & experience you possess:
- 1-3 years experience in an information technology support role
- Excellent communication & prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of network hardware & protocols
- Experience supporting Audio/Video systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot & resolve hardware, software & mobile device issues
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors: