Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to play a key role to support the Enterprise IT team as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all of Enterprise IT Systems. The selected candidate will also be part of change management & process improvement discussions in order to identify & implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information & data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting / BI capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in BI & ITSM systems.
As an Analyst in Enterprise IT, you will interact with technical & business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality & consistency of solutions, working closely with sales, technical, product & customer service team members within Peloton.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & technical project management experience.
As an Analyst in Enterprise IT, you will interact with technical & business teams. You will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality & consistency of solutions, working closely with Service Delivery, product & customer service team members within Peloton.
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal & business stakeholder use
- Design & Manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards foroperational/performance reporting metrics & status reports based on departmental needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, & post functions),screen schemes, permission schemes, & notification schemes to facilitate the capture of accurate & complete data for reporting purposes
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOTanalysis, cost benefitanalysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, & feasibility analysis
- Monitor & report on Service Delivery function against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work closely with Service Delivery Manager(s) to create appropriate SLAs relative to business function & respective service
- Maintain up to date catalogue of Enterprise IT Operations services
- Create, manage, & support administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Identify business process bottlenecks & recommend process improvements
- Understand system architecture of upstream & downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, BI products / strategy, administration best practices, & agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders & leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, & deliver agreed upon solution
- Create & maintain technical documentation & user-guides for end users & internal EIT team
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- 4+ years of overall technical & business experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience supporting Atlassian products, Okta, O365,AWS & Saas applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Experience working with or managing external Atlassian partner
- Experience managing & standing up JIRA Service Desk projects, workflows, andComponents.
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.