Have you ever wanted to intern inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want an intern who is passionate about creating products that you & your peers would love.
The DigitalOcean channel marketing internship is a chance to take on a high visibility marketing project with direct exposure to key corporate initiatives. You will help shape the strategy & execution of our marketing expansion into small & medium sized business market opportunities.
What Youll Do:
- The summer intern will focus on making improvements to the Hatch application process, supporting offline & online event planning, analyzing cloud competitors, synthesizing the results of the customer survey, diving deep with the data analysis team, & ensuring that customer engagement is high & topics are elevated to the Hatch team.
What Well Expect From You:
- We need to identify & serve the most profitable customers at the right time while they are in the Hatch program. The intern will work across customer acquisition, engagement, & conversion stages to support Hatch program activities, marketing campaign programs, & sales handoffs; utilizing indicators most closely linked with high potential customers. The intern will participate in projects refining the identification criteria for ideal customers, selecting the appropriate channels for amplification to preferred customers, re-assessing the right metrics to measure the performance of high potential customers & reporting formats to different marketing managers.
- The intern will work with Hatch managers to pilot the implementation of a framework to funnel ideal DO customers to the self serve & sales teams. The work will include the development of strategies for social media promotion of those identified who match our ideal customer profile. The intern will collaborate with the Marketing Growth team to measure the effectiveness of organic social media promotions. Their work will result in solutions for loading, tracking, codifying, & tagging customer demographics & behaviors in Salesforce.com (SFDC). The intern will present the findings back to marketing leaders stakeholders & look for inputs to refine the framework.
Why Youll Like Being An Intern At DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to be an intern here, & we promise youll get even better.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note, our intern program will be held remotely this summer.