Mailchimp Design is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, product design, design operations, & portfolio design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Sr. Producer to join our Design Operations team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
This Sr. Producer role will work on strategic cross functional initiatives focused on production & the execution of scoped work. Youll partner closely with Design Directors, Managers, & Designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress, & communicate production statuses. Youll work closely with cross functional Directors, Managers, & Project Managers to ensure production status reports into the overall health of the initiative & projects, requirements are met, & timelines are achieved. Youre organized & a natural planner. You love a challenge, welcome change, & value the growth they bring.
What you'll do:
- Lead cross functional production planning & execution
- Facilitate production scope definitions with design managers & designers
- Organize & track production activities & statuses
- Capture key issues, decisions, & mitigate production risks
- Ensure delivery & project hand-off
- Coordinate with Program Managers to improve infrastructure & processes
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive design or creative production experience
- Highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management, & design production processes
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Smartsheets, Google Drive, & Slack
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.