Vimeo is seeking a lawyer with public company experience to manage the Companys SEC filings, securities compliance programs, corporate governance, & capital markets transactions. This is a leadership position in our company, & the successful candidate will play a significant role in shaping policy & governance as we transition from being a privately-held company to a publicly-held one.
What you'll do:
- Prepare & manage the Companys SEC filings, including annual, quarterly & periodic reports, as well as insider filings
- Oversee & provide support to the Board of Directors & its Committees with respect to fiduciary duties, governance, & policies
- Lead the Companys compliance program with respect to corporate-level policies including Code of Ethics, insider trading, anti-bribery & corruption, & Sarbanes-Oxley
- Assist with the preparation of Board meeting materials & minutes
- Assist the General Counsel with administration of the Companys equity plans
- Manage legal aspects of capital markets & M&A transactions
- Serve as the Legal departments business partner to the Companys Finance, Investor Relations, & Corporate Communications functions
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- You must be either admitted to the New York bar or eligible to register as Authorized House Counsel in New York
- You have at least 6-10 years of relevant experience at a national law firm; some in-house experience is preferred (but not required)
- Relevant experience must include securities & governance; some M&A experience is preferred (but not required)
- You have proven ability to demonstrate sound legal & business judgment
- You have a command of the law in your practice areas
- You possess excellent communications skills, both written & verbal, including strong presentation skills
- You work effectively with other partners to drive positive change & foster a culture of responsibility & accountability
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs