The Enterprise Support Specialistis a tech support professional working as a part of the global Enterprise Support Team & reporting to the Head of Enterprise Support.The ESS is the first customer interaction point for any issues (technical or other) in the course of enterprise customers using Vimeo products & services. This position is responsible for a first (and lasting) impression of Vimeos commitment to our creators success & has the unique opportunity to deliver a world class support experience, enabling the customer to resume the usage of our products with minimal or no interruptions. The ESS will have solid technical support experience & ability to quickly learn new products & technologies in one of the most pervasive technical fields today.
What youll do:
- Professionally respond to enterprise customers inquiries & resolve complex technical issues via a multi-channel contact center, within predefined SLAs
- Work with relevant stakeholders both at the enterprise customer as well as internally at Vimeo to troubleshoot, provide workarounds when appropriate & resolve complex technical issues
- Understand enterprise customers diverse usage scenarios of Vimeo products & technology, & provide added value by educating customers on best practices, by providing timely updates etc.
- Maintain ownership of customers issue from ticket creation through its complete resolution
- Create accurate & detailed ticket documentation of the issue addressed (including troubleshooting steps, workaround details, escalation steps, resolution details etc)
- Create & maintain technical knowledge-base articles detailing information as mentioned above
- Continuously learn new products & technologies related to Vimeo products, services & technology, as well as industry standards & best practices
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting enterprise customers
- Proven track record of:
- Working as a Tech Support Representative/Engineer in a multi-channel contact center, addressing the needs of enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders
- Quickly learning new products, services & technologies (supporting SaaS - strong advantage)
- Troubleshooting technical issues on multiple client platforms & OS (at the very least Windows 7 & 10, OSX 10 & above)
- Working with remote access applications & scenarios
- Working with a ticketing system
- Self-starter as well as an exceptional team player
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong command of current video technology (live streaming technology and/or OTT an advantage)
- Good understanding of & working experience with enterprise customers stakeholders (business & technical)
- Ability to work in shifts, including a rotating weekend
- Customer-focused, realizing that our customers success determines ours
- Fluent English & excellent customer facing & communication skills (verbal & written)
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe, India, & Israel. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.