Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In order to support our incredible growth trajectory were hiring an experienced Senior Manager of Marketing Innovation & Automation to drive significant revenue growth through new marketing methods/channels and numerous automation projects in collaboration with our Acquisition, Analytics & Product Marketing teams.
As Senior Manager of Marketing Innovation & Automation, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities of Growth & scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of new digital & offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant testing budget against company goals. You will also be responsible for all things funnel automation.
The ideal candidate will be well versed with the nuances of Growth Marketing, has experience with Marketing Analytics, has worked on various marketing automation projects, has demonstrated experience in collaborating with multiple teams to achieve results & is able to define & clearly communicate the strategic direction.
You will ...
- Be responsible for defining our new acquisition channel testing strategy. You will explore, recommend, & execute marketing campaigns across a variety of new paid & organic channels
- Identify & define projects for Marketing Automation & Marketing Analytics, reducing the total amount of manual processes within the team
- Collaborate with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Analytics & Product Marketing
- Have ownership of a substantial testing budget to hit new channel acquisition company targets.
- Work with the creative team to define the performance marketing creative strategy as well as creating a Creative Testing/Automation Strategy
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role new media plays in building a first-class e-food brand
- Automate all visual online media assets on Display, Video, Affiliates & Paid Social channels via utilization of feeds, google video templates, smartly & other OM technologies
- Build & maintain complex & scalable automation pipelines such as building API connections with Google Ads, Facebook & other marketing partners.
- Obsessed with growth & building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator & team player who has a contagious can-do attitude
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets
- Experienced in ads template automation, e.g. via smartly, google video templates or other technologies
- Experienced in managing one or several visual online marketing channels, such as paid social or display.
- Experience in Software Development & the ability to design, implement & deliver maintainable & high-quality code with Python (skills in other coding languages such as JS/HTML/CSS is a plus)
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree in marketing, engineering or related field with a strong academic record
- 4-6 years of professional experience with real & consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building & presenting marketing business cases
- At least 1 year of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Tactical experience working with specific digital & offline channels preferred (Display, Social, Search, Mobile & Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
- Experience in Analytics in Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams & across the business both locally & in remote offices
- A strategic mind & can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback & large data sets
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multitask
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.