Zola is seeking a strong Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team. We are looking for someone with strong project management skills, & the ability to own & drive product marketing strategies in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will be motivated, organized, & have a proactive, positive attitude!
- Develop & manage product marketing launch plans across Product & Marketing teams to drive awareness, site traffic, signups, conversion, sales & couple engagement for Zolas products
- Partner with Marketing, Creative, & Product teams to define what, where & how were messaging our products.
- Work with Product leads & other stakeholders to ensure business goals are aligned with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Lead thinking & analysis to help Zola better understand the product marketing competitive landscape.
- Own & drive holistic product marketing strategies around dedicated products.
- Develop comprehensive project timelines & deliverable schedules, lead project kickoffs calls, regular status meetings, & team updates.
- Analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings & make recommendations about future growth opportunities.
- Develop product marketing calendar & marketing cadence.
- Deeply understand Zolas products, customers, & competitors.
- Leverage consumer segmentation & competitive analysis to draw actionable insights & modify plans to optimize placement, timing, & targeting of marketing tactics.
- Define & maintain a continuous two-way flow of communication between the Product & Marketing teams.
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 2+ years of experience in a cross-functional marketing role.
- Excellent people, problem solving, & management skills - works well with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing & organizing effectively.
- Fluent in synthesizing data to drive actionable insights.
- Outstanding writer & editor with exceptional attention to detail.
- Start-up experience a plus.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!