Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager for Customer Success to drive & implement decisions around our strategy, processes, & tools. This will unlock potential for our Customer Success team to provide the highest-impact, most efficient solutions for our customers across scaled global teams.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Identify & report on key metrics & signals for customer adoption, retention, & expansion
- Partner with senior leaders including global VPs of Customer Success & Account Management to set strategy & achieve goals
- Introduce changes to process & technology to deliver customer value in scalable ways across segments & regions
- At least 24 months of consecutive operations experience for Customer Success
- Ability to analyze & communicate key trends in Customer Success including customer renewals
- Proven experience improving processes & managing technology in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Analytical (can take data & interpret it to form a conclusion)
- Organized (can manage a project in ambiguity)
- Strong collaborator & communicator (you can bring senior stakeholders along with a clear plan)
- An Owner (you find ways to get things done despite obstacles)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- (Remove for Australia) Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp