THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Were looking for a motivated individual to join as an Accounts Payable Clerk in Blue Apron's Finance team. Youll be responsible for providing financial, administrative & clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient & accurate financial & administrative operations. The ideal candidate must be able to adapt easily, take direction from others & support the team.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager & team
- Administrative duties include scanning documents, sorting mail, etc.
- Maintain Vendor Master File, requesting new vendor documents from employees & vendors & route for approval
- Monitor approval of invoices
- Routing tickets to appropriate AP clerk in the correct entity
- Manage adding employees to the T&E system - Concur
- Assist vendors and/or employees with inquiries
- Special projects as assigned
- Associates degree required; Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent mathematical, writing, verbal & communication skills with high attention to detail
- Organized, proactive & team-oriented
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.