The Vice President, Investor Relations will be responsible for the strategic & tactical elements of Vimeos Investor relations program, the goal of which is to ensure the marketplace understands & fairly values the Company & ongoing development & dissemination, as well as communication strategy, of the Vimeo "story" to the investment community.
The successful candidate will possess a strong finance background, either with experience working as a buy-side or sell-side analyst, ideally in the software sector, or experience in working in an investor relations function.
What you'll do:
- Handle first line communications between the company & the investment community including shareholder relations, both domestic & international.
- Coordinate and/or prepare earnings releases & other financial announcements, conference call remarks, investor presentations, & management reports of market, trading, & stock ownership nature
- Develop & execute campaigns to target appropriate institutional investors
- Work with the CFO to maintain & develop sell-side & buy-side analyst relationships
- Advise senior management on expected investment community reaction to various strategic decisions & current market perceptions of the company
- Communicate with executive management & the board of directors in addition to regular contact with financial staff & others across the company
- Works closely with Corporate Communications team on full range of external & internal communications
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible business experience in investment banking, equity research, buy-side investing and/or corporate finance.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Experience in development & execution of communication strategies; excellent writing ability.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of selective disclosure & materiality issues as they relate to financial reporting.
- Knowledge of SEC disclosure requirements & filings, accounting concepts & financial analysis.
- Broad knowledge of stock exchange rules & regulations & proven experience in working with Wall Street.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment & work proactively with other functions to understand the companys story & vision.
- A bachelors degree is required; MBA or CPA or CFA is preferred.
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs