Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Indonesia Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) team is responsible for the short & long-term growth of merchant acceptance for Visa's existing & new Digital products & services. The team is focused on scaling the contactless acceptance, increase ecommerce penetration, deepen the under penetrated segment & geography & enabling a cashless market, in conjunction with Indonesia Acceptance Program (IAP) as well as Visa funded initiatives. The team will achieve its success through working with & through its acquiring partners, key merchant partners & the technology firms driving innovation in the market place.
The MS&A Analyst is responsible for supporting the MS&A Business Development Leader in developing & executing the programs, including monitoring & reviewing the program performance. The role also include supporting the MS&A Indonesia team in analyzing VisaNet data, identifying the under-penetrated segment, understanding the current acceptance landscape & stakeholders. This is a rare career opportunity to work in this dynamic environment.
The role holder will be working with various parties including: Visa licensed financial institutions (acquirers), key merchants, payment facilitators, digital wallet operators & payment gateway provider as well as internal stakeholder across various function.
- Perform assessment based on VisaNet data & any external data (Euro Monitor, etc.) to analyze the acceptance penetration, distribution across segment & geography, as part of identifying the opportunity.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on program utilization based on the business dynamics, internal & external client requests
- Supporting the business development team to develop business case & proposals, & execution including contract management, verification & validation program result, reporting, monitoring & reviewing the program result against target
- Working closely with Finance & Operations team on budgeting, forecasting & expense management (including payment processing, PR/PO)
- Supporting MS&A Indonesia team on Performance Dashboard, Reporting Requirement & Quarterly Business Review, both internally & externally
- Supporting the MS&A Indonesia team to ensure compliance with policies & procedures
- Managing selected Acceptance Program as part of the learning & development
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting or Mathematics. MBA is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Indonesia payments landscape, emerging players, business models, & trends is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the payments industry (Issuing & Acquiring) is preferred
- Data literacy & ability to learn how to pull data from internal Visa systems to help tell a story
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, comfortable working independently & able to work collaboratively with a variety of team members including cross-geographies teams at all levels
- Ability to work against tight timelines in a high intensity environment & also multi-tasking
- Have strong analytical thinking, working with numbers, problem solving & persistence
- High proficiency on Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint is essential
- High level of English language proficiency in formal business communication (verbal & written)