Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
The Analyst, Client Delivery will oversee strategy & day-to-day implementation across the Amazon Leads Program. The role offers opportunities to expand beyond day-to-day campaign management to materially impact business operations, gain exposure to P&L management, forecasting, & business development - particularly on the Amazon unit.
- Manage day-to-day operations of complex 145+ client Amazon program through effective delegation & process innovation/enforcement
- Act as point of contact for Amazon program leads
- Be an SME with media trading platforms & analytics tools across multiple digital channels, including Amazon, Search (Google, Yahoo/Bing), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc) & Display, among others
- Lead point of contact for sales for the Amazon Unit. Selling in Amazon & the Kepler value proposition to clients
- Contribute to a high-growth, dynamic start-up like environment
- 0-1+ years of full-time digital optimization experience (Google AdWords/Adsense, DSP/Display Trading, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, PMDs, mobile analytics, site optimization)
- Amazon or Search experience preferred, but not required. Ability to ramp up quickly on Amazon Search/DSP
- Preferred experience with client & account management
- Experience with people management
- Strong analytical skills, & comfort with MS Excel, data analysis & internet technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with strong ability to create & build relationships
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, & pay close attention to details
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here