Sourcepoint has been working to facilitate direct user communication, establish a fair & transparent value exchange & accelerate the development of tools & technology to promote a sustainable content compensation framework for publishers.
We are looking to add a motivated & passionate account manager to our team in NYC to offer publishers & media companies robust technology tools to allow consumers to choose how they pay for content online.
The company works with a wide range of premium global publishers & was recently awarded the ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Award & shortlisted as ‘Best Media Technology Partner’ at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards & ‘Best use of technology’ at the Digiday Publishing Awards for its work with Dennis. We are headquartered in NYC with remote offices in Berlin & London. Learn more at www.sourcepoint.com.
- Own & manage assigned relationships within our client roster of top domestic & international publishing companies
- Provide a variety of services to your assigned clients, including new client trainings/walkthroughs, technical support, business reviews & account management
- Collaborate with our engineering & product teams to help establish international standards for product usage & product development
- Lead the integration of Sourcepoint solutions on client websites from A to Z
- Capture & share product feedback with Sourcepoint engineering & product teams
- Leverage your knowledge of advertising technology to provide guidance on troubleshooting issues
- Demonstrate an interest in gaining technical expertise related to Sourcepoint’s products & offerings
- Report to Director of Sales & Services to establish & meet account management goals & objectives
- 3+ years working in a client-facing services role
- Self-sufficient worker with strong sense of ownership
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising space ; experience with video advertising & browser technology a plus
- Client-oriented, relationship-driven focus
- Enthusiasm to work in a cross cultural team with clients in multiple countries
- Previous experience with publishers & understanding of digital media landscape a plus