Open Road Integrated Media is looking for an innovative & proactive Digital Marketing & Retail Analytics Senior Manager/Director who will lead the marketing team in strategizing, executing, & optimizing data-driven digital advertising campaigns & retail promotions that drive ebook revenue.
S/he will build campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Bookbub, & Amazon, managing the process from start to finishplanning, copywriting, & developing creative, as well as frequently testing, monitoring, & optimizing to maximize conversions & ROI. The Digital Marketing & Analytics Senior Manager/Director will also utilize retail analytics & sales reporting to identify trends in sales & customer purchase behavior that inform our promotional strategy.
This position will play an integral role in driving revenue growth, proactively seeking creative & innovative strategies, & demonstrating a deep understanding of our audienceswho they are, what they're looking for, what they respond to, & what ultimately converts them into customersas well as the platform-specific nuances of audience behavior. S/he will share findings with other team members, as well as across teams when applicable, guiding them to continue to refine their tactics.
This role will report to the Executive Director of Marketing Analytics, & will manage the Marketing & Retail Analytics Coordinator.
Ideal Candidate: Has expert knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Audience InsightsAmazon, Bookbub, Google, & Twitter advertising are a plusas well as an advanced knowledge of Excel & an analytical & curious mind. Experience with Amazon Retail Analytics & MySQL is also a plus. Must be able to assess results, determine actionable insights, take action based on those insights, & repeat that cycle again. The ability to apply these insights to broader strategies is key.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Open Road's audience, catalog, & messaging
- Plan, write, build, & manage campaigns across all digital advertising channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Bookbub, Google, & Amazon
- Analyze the performance of Open Roads marketing & advertising channels, programs, & promotional activities as well as sales trends & customer purchase behavior using internal & 3rd party reporting tools; identify & execute optimizations to maximize ROI & enhance overall promotional strategy
- Plan & execute A/B tests frequently, share findings, & incorporate best practices into future campaigns
- Collaborate with Data, Design, & Tech teams to develop & enhance reporting tools, creative strategy, & audience targeting & retargeting
- Stay current on platform updates, ad & testing technologies, & industry buzz
- Manage a direct report
What youll need to be successful:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, statistics, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in paid social & digital advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLookup, pivot tables, charts), Facebook Audience Insights, & Ads Manager; Amazon Retail Analytics & MySQL a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, & attention to detail
- Ability to clearly present ideas, data, & results, & communicate effectively across business teams & with 3rd party vendors
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data & turn it into actionable initiatives
- Strong writing skills
- A knowledge & love of books & reading