Squarespace is known for our award-winning design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, & the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team's mission is simple: we find & hire the talent that will help us transform the future of online publishing & transacting.
We are in search of a Senior Design Recruiter to support hiring for our Product Design Organization. You will build strong, consultative partnerships with our Hiring Managers to drive the full cycle recruitment process inclusive of sourcing, portfolio review, interviewing, & closing top talent. This is an incredible opportunity to impact the future of our products at Squarespace through the growth & scale of the teams that build them.
You will report into our Recruiting Lead & can work remotely from one of our approved states (please see the application questions below).
- Develop strategic, creative approaches to sourcing candidates in non-traditional ways (social media, awards sites, design blogs as well as LinkedIn)
- Review design portfolios & case studies to vet for quality of work & process - design is not a luxury!
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, & skill set needed for our Product teams
- Use this knowledge to co-author job descriptions, & communicate & sell candidates
- Build high-trust relationships with hiring managers & interviewers alike; communicate weekly progress updates to senior leadership
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Partner with cross functional teams like HRBP, FP&A, L&D & Onboarding to deliver a seamless, holistic candidate experience
- Maintain detailed records in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- 4+ years of experience in a full cycle design recruiting role handling a high volume of reqs
- Demonstrated ability engaging with & attracting passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability building a diverse pipeline of candidates
- High touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, referrals & employees to ensure everyone involved with the hiring process has an excellent experience regardless of outcome
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude, adaptability, & the ability to navigate competing priorities
- Interest in/passion for design & the impact that it has on our product
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.