Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Associate Director of Product, Video is responsible for driving & implementing product strategy for a growing market of Video publishers & buyers.
The successful candidate will have a strong product management portfolio of successful products & a full grasp of the emerging digital video advertisingspace. They will have a knowledge & understanding about the full marketplace of technology options. in terms of the new world of TV & Video. They will be familiar with digital video & TV content providers, streaming services & other distribution channels, programmatic advertising platforms, ad stitching companies & emerging agency practices in purchasing video. They will have a full spectrum of product skills including evangelizing their product internally & in market, assessing competition, defining vision, collaborating with engineering, operations & marketing to develop product & the successful delivery & adoption of platforms.
As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design & execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Provide authoritative. Insight on the evolving CTV & additional landscape in digital advertising, how publishers are tackling it & how buyers are willing to buy it.
- Collaborate closely with video & CTV leadership team in the company.
- Define, develop & execute the vision, roadmap, requirements, & performance metrics for PubMatic CTV & other video products.
- Develop product strategy which accommodates the nuances between various types of content providers, platforms, & buyer patterns across mobile, web & connected TV streaming devices.
- Develop video/CTV identity strategy in partnership with identity leadership team which tackles ID stitching & dovetails with the company's overall vision & strategy on open source identity solutions (OpenID).
- Create framework to analyze competitive landscape, potential partnerships & opportunities
- Understand & educate marketing & buy & sell side teams on the landscape, key factors, key indicators & how we will take advantage of them.
- Collaborate with product teams & engineers to bring solution to market on time & within budget.
- Own backlog grooming & prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
- 7+ years of product management and/or technical experience in digital publishing, AdTech or buying
- 4+ years recent experience in emerging video advertising across mobile, web & connected TV streaming devices
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven leadership track record
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver & team player
- Extensive grasp of complexity of the players in the video market/CTV on publisher & buyer side, including content partners, streaming platforms & other distribution channels, programmatic advertising platforms, ad stitching companies & emerging agency buying practices per video.
- Understanding of the existing tech platforms servicing the digital video/CTV advertising space & of emerging areas of investment.
- Exceptional client communication & interaction skills, including the ability to communicate with client & business teams to gather & validate requirements.
- Position will require some domestic & international travel.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.