FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
The Racing team at FanDuel are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active junior product manager someone who can both who is ambitious, practical, & searches relevant solutions for our customers. Based on customer needs & business objectives, this role will be responsible in supporting the Senior Product Manager to deliver a market leading Online Racing product through all the FanDuel Racing brands, which include FanDuel Racing, TVG & Betfair Exchange.
The successful candidate ideally has a demonstrable track record of impactful products in their portfolio & will be able to clearly articulate why each of those products drove results.However an ambition to work within product with a proven ability to add value no matter what role theyve been at will be considered too. At FanDuel, you will operate within a customer-centric approach, building the best possible user experience to meet customer problems & business goals.
- Own a segment of the Racing Roadmap
- Oversee the execution of product requirements into actionable features & user stories.
- Analyze user, business, marketplace, & stakeholder trends to understand how customers are using our product.
- Translate strategies into well-written product requirements.
- Communicate product releases & performance throughout the company
- Work with the design team to quickly iterate on, socialize, & gather feedback on multiple solutions to market problems.
- Collaborate with different team members including product owners, designers & engineers to get your hypotheses built, tested & scaled.
- Liaise with other teams such as marketing & insight to gather their requirements to deliver best in class customer experience
- 3+ years ofprofessional experience with 1 to 2years of related product experience.
- Experience writing high quality product requirements features, user stories, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking skills (how to size up a problem & prioritize the right features at pace)
- Must be self-motivated & accountable
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, & quality
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare options
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.