Our product team is looking for aProduct Manager to own the roadmap for our new marketplace wedding planning product. This person will prioritize key features that focus on growth & engagement, & analyze/reports on performance. In order to serve our customers to the best of our ability, this person will also conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current product & future ideas. Youll be working with business teams on how to take our newly launched Inspiration product & make it into a thriving business unit within the Zola ecosystem of products.
Our ideal candidate loves both building & optimizing, & both strategizing & doing. You are a structured & creative thinker, able to toggle easily between the big themes & the little details. You are equally comfortable in SQL, Google Analytics & AB Testing Platforms, & you can prove your ability to learn new systems & processes quickly. Lastly, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!
- Owning the product roadmap for our Vendor Marketplace Product
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth & engagement
- Communicate projects to key stakeholders of all levels
- Project management for all projects on the roadmap
- Analyze & report on performance of features within the product
- Deeply understand the customer & think creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with current product & future ideas
- Dissecting couple & vendor frustrations with wedding planning & identifying ways to turn frustration into happiness
- Partner with Marketing, Growth, product & other teams to continuously improve customer retention
- Collaborating with partners to identify new ways to delight the couple & turn those into new features or offerings
- Feature performance & KPIs
- Understanding of technical constraints & knowing where to push the boundaries
- Evaluating competitors & the market for capability-oriented & emerging development & technology trends
- 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, consumer focused startup or experience in a fast-paced analytical role
- Exceptional technical, business & customer experience judgment
- Creative, scrappy, & customer-obsessed
- Superior written & verbal communication skills; presents effectively to a senior audience
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Deep empathy for the customer & problem solving for them
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage competing tasks in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to build business relationships across functional teams
- Nice to have - worked on a marketplace product before
- Passionate about wedding space
Zola is the fastest growing wedding company in the country. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology. All in the service of love.
Headquartered in New York City, our team brings deep experience working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Yahoo, Amazon, J.Crew, Rent The Runway, Goldman Sachs, among many others. In 2017 the Wall Street Journal named Zola a top 25 Tech Company to Watch, & Forbes named Zola a Next Billion-Dollar Startup.