BetterCloud is the first SaaS Management platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, & enforce management & security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quickly remediating threats, & fully automating policy enforcement. Come join the fun & work for one of the fastest growing technology companies. Were named one of the Top 50 StartUps with Unicorn potential by The New York Times.
Were looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop the positioning, messaging & go-to-market materials for BetterClouds user lifecycle functionality. In this role, youll partner with our Sales, Product, Customer Success, & Business Strategy teams to deliver high-impact product positioning, collateral, use cases, & sales training materials. Your main focus will be on translating the value of our functionality to IT & security professionals. This position requires a poised self-starter with a background in SaaS products who can run with direction & take initiative in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Develop value propositions, messaging, case studies, & collateral that supports developer engagement across our enterprise & corporate sales teams. You will lead the translation of technology capabilities into impactful product & solutions benefits that demonstrate business value.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Sales, & Marketing to create the strategic & tactical marketing plan to build & execute product marketing programs across multiple audiences. You will analyze & identify market opportunities along with customer pain points to highlight the value BetterCloud can bring.
- Work with Business Strategy & Channel sales teams to create partner-specific materials.
- Be an expert on our customers, target market, competitors, & product capabilities.
- Lead sales trainings & presentations to the team on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, & competitors.
- Support general product & sales marketing initiatives including launches, conferences & events, & PR.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing SaaS products, ideally with experience in the identity management/governance space.
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers & executives.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, & the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to plan & execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player & strong collaborator with a variety of people & teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.