French Business Development Representative
Were a fast-growing & ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, weve established a receptive, spirited, & dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department & whether its New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, & regular outings. It also means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. Its an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, youll stand proudly at the forefront of our company. Youre the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads & reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction. Based in Amsterdam, you will be an integral part of our international sales team.
A typical day for you will involve:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative, youll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You are the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads & reach out to companies & prospects; establishing & expanding our presence in France.
- Youll generate, respond to, & develop qualified leads through personalized email campaigns, events, calls & other resourceful means. Handing these leads over to the relevant Account Executives, youll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured & populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify & understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests & presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. Youll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations & give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with our Marketing department, youll research, arrange, & participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, & meet-ups.
- Youll use your creativity to find new & improved ways of acquiring new prospects, all the while managing a smooth handover process, but also, tracking, reporting sales activities & results in Salesforce.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Amsterdam to NYC; youll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation & personal development.
- Fluent in French & English
- max. of 2 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- Youre driven, passionate, & enthusiastic
- You love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, & communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook & calling plan
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Wellness benefit
- 16-week parental leave
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives & fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays & parental leave, & equity compensation.
Usabillaby SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.