ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join the team.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is seeking a Merchandising Manager, NYC to play an important operational role in our global business mission to find a seat for everyone. Based in our NYC headquarters & reporting to the Director of Merchandising, NYC, the Merchandising Manager will operate at the nexus of the intersection of Supply & Demand, marrying ticketing, pricing, industry & partner considerations with a robust understanding of the TodayTix Group userbase, marketing channels, & audience insights.
This role will serve as the key tactical lead for the execution of Merchandising projects & campaigns. The Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the internal production of campaigns for our 400+ show partners in New York City, & will partner with our Theatre, Media, Marketing, & Product departments to build out & execute show-specific initiatives & campaigns with the goal to sell as many tickets as possible. Working closely with the Director of Merchandising, the Senior Manager will be responsible for making sure that our marketing channels are consistently optimized to match the right shows to the right consumers, & find a seat for everyone.
This role will be responsible for how shows are featured within the TodayTix product, including visual & written packaging.
What youll do:
- Own the day to day process of building, deploying, & tracking show marketing campaign units, including email & push campaigns (with guidance from the CRM team), homepage advertising, in-app units, & mobile web advertising
- Manage the TodayTix New York advertising calendar, tracking the run dates of individual show campaigns at a macro level
- Along with the Director of Merchandising, collaborate with Media & Theatre teams to proactively identify opportunities for new campaigns or initiatives
- Compile reports on ad effectiveness & marketing channel performance, in partnership with the Director of Merchandising
- Collaborate with our design & copy teams to determine the optimal ways shows are featured within the TodayTix product, including visual & written packaging
- Collaborate with TodayTix marketing teams to identify opportunities for show-specific marketing moments within TodayTix editorial, social, & product campaigns
- Own a deep understanding of the TodayTix ticketing & pricing process, as well as the industry processes, to identify opportunities for revenue growth.
We're looking for someone with:
- 5-8 years of show marketing experience within the theater/performing arts industry, with a proven track record of juggling multiple projects simultaneously. Work experience in New York & familiarity with TodayTix are a plus
- A proven track record of independent project management, including examples of previously managed multi-touch campaigns
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, & a working knowledge of Facebook advertising. (Experience with Iterable a plus)
- Data analysis skills, with familiarity using Excel & BI tools (Looker & Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Impeccable organization skills (Monday.com experience a plus)
- A broad appreciation of the range of theatrical events that take place in New York every year, including Broadway, Off-Broadway, Immersive/Non-Traditional Theater, & everything in between.
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.