Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Customer Experience (CX) & Design team is a multi-disciplinary department comprising brand studio, product design, design operation & CX design. Our mission is to create experiences that inspire small businesses to deliver the most value to their customers. We work cross functionally with just about every team across the business from marketing to product to culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We're looking for a Senior Producer to join our Design Operations team & support Brand Studio. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, with experience planning & overseeing a large production team helping drive performance to meet strategic initiative goals & objectives. You are skilled at working cross functionally, managing multiple projects, all while collaborating with other creative & operations teams to help deliver high quality deliverables. Youll partner closely with design directors, managers & designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress & communicate production statuses. You love a challenge, welcome change & value the growth they bring.
We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
What youll do here:
- Creative production across brand video, photography, animation, illustration, premiums & experiential projectsacting as the team engine to make a project happen.
- Lead cross functional production planning & execution for strategic initiatives & projects, including photo, video, animation, premiums & experiential production.
- Facilitate & manage relationships with external agencies, artists & freelancers.
- Facilitate multiple production scope definitions within a strategic initiative with design directors, managers & designers.
- Organize & track production deliverables, roadblocks, risks & statuses, while ensuring on-time & on-budget smooth delivery of all assets.
- Capture key issues, decisions & mitigate production risks across multiple production timelines while clearly communicating updates & properly escalating concerns.
- Ensure production status reports are updated in a timely manner, that projects are staffed appropriately & all project requirements are achieved.
- Support weekly operations activities required to ensure leadership visibility & alignment with production deliverables.
- Partner with program managers to improve infrastructure & processes.
- Cultivate & maintain strong relationships with outside creative partners, including illustrators, animators, production companies, fabricators, photographers, videographers, casting & talent agents & reps.
- Creative problem solver who encourages designers, calms partners & brings folks along the creative journey, all the while seamlessly navigating ambiguity & adversity when needed.
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive design & creative production experience, including experience producing photo & video shoots.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with producing a wide variety of projects in digital, motion, social, print, premiums & experiential.
- Working knowledge of industry production contracts & the ability to negotiate terms independently & seek guidance from legal when necessary.
- Experience being a face of creative production to external vendors & key internal stakeholders.
- Highly experienced using G Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management & design production processes.
- Proficient in Confluence, Workfront (as well as other project management tools) & Slack.
- Demonstrated use of production management techniques & tools to scope & track projects.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19