At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an experienced & values driven professional to join our Employee Relations team. As an Employee Relations Manager, you will guide Lyfts success by bringing your knowledge & expertise to Lyfts People team & help us maintain our culture as we grow. Reporting to the Head of Employee Relations, you will provide thoughtful partnership in developing Lyfts workplace policies & tackling investigations. You will have an ability to make sound judgment calls & contribute to maintaining a culture of high integrity. If youre a pro at issue resolution, a great collaborator & skilled at communicating, wed like to talk to you!
- Contribute to the development of Lyft's workplace policies in close partnership with Lyft's Legal, People & Inclusion teams
- Conduct & lead complex workplace investigations related to employee claims & advise leaders & HR Business Partner teams
- Provide counsel & coaching to managers & team members at an individual level, & by developing training offerings that can scale
- Be a true expert by understanding essential trends in employee relations & improving across the company
- Interpret policies, incorporating knowledge of state & federal employment laws. (i.e. ADA, FMLA, EEO) & practice & provide recommendations to resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner with team members to maintain a positive work environment, which encourages the full use of diverse talents & abilities; act as an employee advocate; help guide corporate & division projects
- 6+ years of HR experience; experience in employee relations, inclusion & diversity, or HR business partner roles preferred
- Bachelors degree or higher education
- Working knowledge of state & federal employment laws including: FMLA, ADA, FLSA, NLRB, Title VII
- Experience building & improving workplace policies
- Experience tracking, prioritizing, & driving multiple concurrent projects
- Highest level of integrity & management of confidential information
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Unlimited PTO; In addition to 11 observed holidays
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.