Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Senior Manager/Senior Solutions Architect, ERP to join our Supply Chain Technology team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will be responsible for building & leading teams responsible for implementation & ongoing enhancements of D365 F&O platform. You will report to the Director, Supply Chain Technology based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, Anti-racism training & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Drive all aspects of D365 F&O ERP implementation project (Planning, Software Selection, Discovery, FIT/GAP Analysis, Solution Design, Development, Testing & User Training)
- Build & lead a team of talented individuals responsible for implementing & maintaining D365 F&O application
- Provide architectural guidance & best practices recommendations during project implementation & thereafter for ongoing business initiatives & project requests in the areas of Master Data, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Inventory Management, Distributed Order Management , Trade & Logistics, etc.
- Collaborate with cross functional department leads to identify areas of improvements & recommend technical solutions as needed
- Continuously seek improvement opportunities & recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflows as the size & complexity of our business grows
- Design integrations with 3rd party applications
Who you are:
- Very strong understanding & hands on experience in solution architecture & system configurations in core modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- 6+ years of experience in Microsoft ERP technologies (Nav, AX or D365)
- Completed at least 3 full life cycle implementations of D365 F&O ERP system
- Experience in Vertical Retail industry (preferred)
- Critical thinking & analytical skills
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking & prioritization
- Proven leadership & people management skills & a passion for developing talent
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.