At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy & cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, & devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world's fastest cloud integration platform.
Successfully grow the Jitterbit customer base & new business in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg(BENELUX) at a higher pace than the market is growing in general. Do this as a remote resource that ‘owns' this territory & does whatever needed to be successful & outperform our competitors in the high growth market of Enterprise iPaaS & API Mgt (eiPaaS). Sales of our SaaS solution is based on an Annual subscription fee, so targets are based on Annual Contract Value (ACV). Typical growth scenarios in the iPaaS market are larger than 60% per year.
The EMEA team is a high paced environment in a growing organization that operates & outperforms the high growth market it is in.The team is a rapidly expanding & distributed EMEA team (currently people in UK, NL, Sweden & Germany) that outperforms growth inthe rest of the organization & offers many opportunities for personal growth & new roles.
· Understand the customer's business, articulate the Jitterbit value & unique selling propositions for customer's business pain & use case. Be able to identify the business pain, create a perceived & measurable value for Jitterbit's solution & sell this to the customer/prospect.
· Work on direct sales cycles but also with Jitterbit's partners in the BENELUX market to identify opportunities & run the sales cycle together with these partners. Work closely with his colleagues in the EMEA team to be efficient & successful.
· Understand & successfully use the Jitterbit value proposition, sales methodology & sales supporting roles. Get trained on our solution, sales process & methodology & understand the setup in EMEA including our partners & how that can be used to be successful.
· Understand the diversity of use cases & end-points & how these are described by customers & prospects. You will need to have the technical depth to do the initial assessment of the ‘fit' & added value of Jitterbit in every single sales cycle/opportunity. Be able to qualify hard to validate the true potential for Jitterbit success.
· You'll need to work with a diverse team of Solution Engineers, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Success Mangers & Jitterbit Executives to sell to & onboard new customers & keep & upsell to existing customers. You'll also manage & arrange the contribution of other team members in your sales cycles in an efficient & successful way, maximizing the return on investment in sales efforts.
· We are looking for someone to use the systems & sales process & methodology rigorously; to use & motivate their sales team effectively; to run sales-cycles efficiently & qualify out at the right time; to build strong relationships with their peers, partners & prospects.