At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is seeking a highly organized, efficient & energetic Recruiting Coordinator to help us strategically grow our world-class team in New York or San Francisco The role will support the recruiters with the objective of successfully coordinating high-volume & fast-paced interview activity on the technical recruitment team. We have experienced rapid growth over the past year & we are looking for someone to help us work cross-functionally to be the first impression of Lyft for all visitors that come through our doors. We are looking for someone eager & excited to grow their career within talent recruiting.
This is a one-year full-time employment opportunity with Lyft.
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite & virtual interviews
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) & maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process & programs & to develop & roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
- Coordinate candidate travel & handle all expenses
- Track all candidates onsite experiences & serve as point of contact
- Assist with timely & accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems & docs
- Building diverse & inclusive interview panels
- Champion Lyft, our values, & our philosophy to potential candidates
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks ideally in HR or recruiting
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Poised demeanor but an approachable personality
- Able to adapt & pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- A team player - you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment & ability to complete any project
- Expert with GoogleApps
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.