MobileIron isthesecure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today & how important the safety of your data has become. With todays distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, its imperative that we can access our devices & data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations & their employees an always-on secure & convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are.Chosen by over17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron isthe leading standalone Enterprise MobilityManagement(EMM)and Unified Endpoint Management provider(UEM).
Followinga7-yearleadership position in Gartners Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartners inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited aboutwinningincloud,security, andmobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
What youll be doing
Youll be tasked with generating new business from enterprise businesses & managing existing customers to help them be more successful & increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
We expect you to have the following traits & skills which are critical to the success of this role.
- You are an excellent prospector, you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
- You can identify & qualify opportunities
- Managing existing customers is something you are known for, your customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
- Your closing skills are the stuff of legend
What youve done
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience working with channel partners in the security space
- Residing in the Northeast is a must along with successful selling in that territory over the past 8+ years
- Demonstrated consistent over achievement against quota selling subscription & perpetual software for the past 2 years in a row.
- You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities & up sell existing customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans & individuals with disability encouraged to apply.