BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set & are planning to expand our institutional products & presence, which the Operations Analyst will take a supportive role in building & executing.
- Assisting with tracking & management of multi-million dollar cryptoasset portfolio
- Assisting with asset liquidity to support day-to-day business operations
- Validating & fulfillling client-facing transactions
- Detailed data management
- Working closely with multiple teams on growing business revenue including Finance, Sales, & Product
- 1-2 years of relevant work or internship experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Accountable & extremely organized
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to support variable working hours (flexibility preferred)
- Strong Excel & GoogleSuite skills
- Strong finance or math background
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A & B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee