Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This position will report to the Sr. Manager, ABM & Field Marketing. In addition to the marketing team, you will work cross-functionally with Circles Enterprise Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing, Customer Success & Revenue Operations teams. You will play a foundational role in the development & execution of Circles global field marketing strategy, which includes owned & sponsored, virtual & in-person events. You will play a foundational role in the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal & external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute events & most importantly, are getting value from them.
What you'll work on:
- You will play a foundational role in scaling out an already significant global events strategy aimed at driving demand in the enterprise segment & driving brand awareness for Circle. This includes (but is not limited to) virtual online events like webinars & classes, sponsored trade shows & industry events, & Circle owned VIP events.
- You will act as the primary point of contact at Circle for all internal stakeholders & outside partners / vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of all events.
- You will assist in the research & evaluation of prospective events & will be responsible for establishing & maintaining professional relationships with these stakeholders.
- In partnership with Marketing & Revenue Operations, youll develop a regular cadence of reporting & analytics on the events business that will be presented to various stakeholders including the executive team.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Experience managing & executing end-to-end account-based go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated relationships with past sales & business development teams.
- Strong campaign project management skills.
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions & go-to-market strategy.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & written & oral presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B field or events marketing or related experience.
- Explicit experience project managing multiple internal & external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of marketing to an enterprise audience.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools).
- Strong database & Excel / Google Sheets experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.