CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The VP, Public Affairs & Communications will play an integral role within the Public Affairs function & across the organization. Reporting into the Head of Public Affairs, this position will support internal & external communications to drive CLEAR's strategy & initiatives consistently & flawlessly.
What You Will Do:
- Develop creative public affairs & communications strategies, narratives & plans that align with CLEAR's goals & best utilizes our assets & resources
- Work collaboratively across the organization to understand from the bottom up the Company's offerings, audiences & growth path to inform & develop these public affairs & communications strategies
- Develop long-term relationships, pitch original story ideas & mitigate crisis situations with a diverse range of media
- Work with the Public Affairs team to execute a full range of activities including messaging, content, social media, advertising & events that are aimed at engaging elected officials, the policy community & consumers
- Regularly consult with & advise members of the senior management team on all communications matters & provide functional assistance to support their needs
- Assist in shaping & executing internal communication efforts directed at both corporate & regional employees
- Write and/or oversee the production of materials such as messaging, talking points, FAQs, press releases, op-eds, reports, memos, & presentations
Who You Are:
- 8-10+ years of experience in conceiving, leading & implementing proactive, creative & comprehensive communications/public affairs campaigns
- Robust relationships with business & technology media
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- An understanding of how to position others as thought leaders before the media, government officials, & key stakeholders.
- The ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- A record of creating & managing complex communications plans
- A creative mind & a goal-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in an environment where structure & flexibility combine
- Bachelors Degree