At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As Paid Social Manager, you will lead & develop best-in-class paid social marketing strategies in a few markets & manage a considerable advertising budget to help us reach our growth & ROI targets.
- You will own the Paid Social P&L for your markets (including reporting on results, budgeting, & forecasting) & identify new opportunities to increase scale & deliver on performance targets.
- You will be hands on implementing & optimizing direct response campaigns from inception through post-launch/sustain on key social media platforms (mainly Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest) & actively support a rigorous testing & optimization culture.
- You will support major strategic & creative projects with a broad Paid Social scope & a big strategic business impact (Pinterest scaling, continuous creative testing & automation, ad personalization...)
- You will work cross-functionally with our design/brand team, to support creative conceptualization & briefing, align on the testing pipeline, ensure the quality of creatives received, report on creative performance & generate best practices across all markets
- Our job descriptions evolve with our business needs & priorities. In addition to the description above, your role may include additional projects & team support as needed.
Who were looking for
- You have at least a Bachelors degree from a top-ranked university or business school, ideally in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or related fields with a strong academic record.
- At least 2 years of hands-on work experience in Paid Social Marketing
- You know Facebook Business Manager inside out. First experience managing Pinterest Sponsored Pins would be a strong benefit.
- You combine creative & analytical skills with the ability to develop new skill sets, synthesizing coherent & actionable findings & take on new challenges.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills. You are organised, detailed-oriented & able to manage multiple projects at one time
- You are able to learn quickly & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable with pivoting quickly & delivering against moving targets & goals.
- You are passionate about the social media ecosystem, highly motivated & with a constant willingness to learn
- Strong capabilities with MS Excel & general knowledge of Google Apps products (incl. Gsheet)
- An excellent level of English is required
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A comprehensive onboarding within the Paid Social team & a guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- A vibrant, international environment
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.