About the Team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
Harrys has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing, & retail.
The SAP S/4 Finance Lead role will represent Harrys IT efforts with the implementation of SAP S/4HANA on the Cloud version 1909 working alongside our SAP S/4 implementation partner to implement the Finance module. Responsibilities include gathering requirements & turning those requirements into SAP solutions; working closely with the business, leadership, internal & external stakeholders in support of the SAP S/4 Finance process, along with the integrations with Concur, Hyperion, Banks, Adaptive & future applications.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead the area of SAP S/4 Finance & IT support relevant Financial applications
- Participate in the SAP S/4 implementation project as the SAP Finance SME
- Take part of design, build, testing, data migration, & training activities during the project, as well as relevant activities once in support
- Validate & document configurations, enhancements, development, & underlying processes.
- Coordinate with Finance users to understand functional requirements to identify & develop solutions.
- Understand the implemented configuration & Harrys finance processes to design future finance solutions, enhancements, & continuous improvements for SAP based Harrys business priorities & initiatives.
- Take part in the segregation of duties & Security role definitions for users in the SAP Finance space.
- Provide input on & oversight of internal processes with respect to SAP master data, hierarchies & reporting.
- Transition the project to support, leading the daily support (incidents & service requests), maintenance & continuous improvement of SAP environment
- Develop Harrys SAP best practices to facilitate change management & end user adoption of new technologies & processes in the Finance space.
- Oversee other financial applications as they are introduced to the Harrys IT Global Systems ERP support model.
- Collaborate with user, business units, & other IT teams to deliver SAP best practices to Harrys
- Manage & satisfy SAP audit controls & pertinent SOX program requirements as needed.
- Support monthly financial close & forecasting processes, as well as budget & planning.
This should describe you:
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited institution preferably in the engineering, technology, or finance field. Relevant SAP certification is a plus.
- 8+ years working in the field of SAP Finance; preferred 1 full end-to-end experience implementing SAP S/4.
- Clear understanding & hands on experience in several SAP Finance processes (AP, AR, GL, Banking, Product Costing, CO-PA, Treasury Cash Management, Allocations, Asset Accounting).
- Experience with integrations between SAP & non-SAP Finance / Procurement applications, such as in the areas of Procurement, HR, Analytical, Budget/Forecasts & Order-to-Cash.
- Experience working with third parties, such as banks, to exchange information through middleware solutions.
- Preferred experience working in an Agile environment during an SAP Project and/or Activate Methodology.
- Able to clearly document functional requirements & solution designs. Translate documentation into configuration & or technical specifications for development.
- Experience in documentation & participation in unit testing, integration testing, & cutover activities related to SAP Finance.
- Experience training end users in the processes of SAP Finance.
- Experience working as a liaison between the Finance business & IT teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on Finance solutions.
- Strong organizational skills & dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harrys Enterprise Systems & Finance professionals; working closely with the broader IT department & business units.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.