Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is hiring an Operations Manager for Consumer Marketing to help scale the department for fast growth & to drive productivity & efficiency through software, enablement, & processes.
As an individual contributor, your day-to-day will include leveraging various tools like Salesforce to measure campaign success & team performance; providing tactical support & documenting all processes to ensure they are adhered to; collaborating with Marketing Operations & Account teams to design & execute more efficient workflows to improve scale; & contributing to monitoring campaign funnel health & hitting our enrollment goals. This position reports to Omadas Senior Director of Consumer Marketing.
- Create dashboards to proactively track Enrollment Outreach Consultant (EOC) performance & campaign health across the Enterprise book of business ( on time campaign launches, campaign escalations, campaign customizations, & campaign client adoption rates)
- Maintain a centralized location for all playbooks & standard operating procedures (EOC wiki, EOC enablement materials)
- Develop & improve EOC processes: quality assurance protocols for campaign handoff, QA processes for final outreach assets, project management tools & processes for client campaigns/projects, regular campaign retros
- Create, implement & maintain new tools to help EOCs manage & scale growing work loads (Asana, Gainsight).
- Create & update any EOC operational playbooks: maintain xfnl operational resources & SLAs
- Own & run weekly EOC team meeting & agenda, facilitating KPI sharing of team metrics
- Own & facilitate monthly CSM/EOC meeting to ensure campaign pitching & cross-functional priority alignment
- Serve as a cross-functional central point of contact & traffic manager of operational comms going to EOCs
- Manage campaign planning processes & toolkit packaging across all industry & business segments (Enterprise/Jumbo, Mid-Market, SMB); leading training for cross functional teams on rollout process, timeline, & enablement materials
- Assist in Company-wide campaign readiness during busy business cycles (e.g. open enrollment, resources for peak enrollment seasons)
- Monitor, communicate, train, & ensure adoption of internal process changes (Alliance implementations, EOY planning, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.