Peloton is seeking an Apparel Merchandising Assistant to join our team in New York, NY.
- Help build seasonal assortment development & manage updates throughout the season.
- Partner with production team on SKU item set-up, maintenance & PO creation
- Track & manage all seasonal & special collection samples
- Act as liaison between creative & merchandising team to prepare for all seasonal photoshoots
- Build out & manage graphics library for all vendors
- Stay informed on current & future consumer trends
- Assist in line sheet management
- Set up seasonal style outs & product review meetings with cross functional teams
- Manage graphic handoff and screen printing relationships with global printers
- Assist in the visual merchandising & weekly merchandising maintenance on all apparel sites
- Assist with invoice prep for Accounts Payable
- 1+ year experience in an Assistant Merchant role or relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change-
- Can do attitude!
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & G-Suite, experience. Illustrator & Shopify is a plus!
- Excellent communication, prioritization, & time management skills
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.