Why Village Medical?
At Village Medical, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible & efficient healthcare in the world through physician-led, patient-first primary care. We're looking for a Clinical Lead to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The Clinical Lead helps to facilitate day-to-day clinical operations within the practice, including the direction of patient, staff & provider interactions while maintaining a service-based approach to issue resolution. This leader will partner with Practice Managers within the clinic to promote the highest standards of patient care by appropriately managing patient flow. Additionally, the Clinic Lead provides support, mentoring & training to staff, encouraging & developing their abilities to ensure & optimize clinical outcomes while executing clinical duties with a focus on excellent patient experience.
How you can make a difference:
- Receive & understand direction on clinical processes & competencies from clinical operations leadership & disseminate updates & new protocols to staff
- Collaborate with Practice Manager on clinical staffing assignments & alignment
- Administer vaccinations to patients according to administration guidelines
- Monitor supply & order all pharmaceuticals & immunizations
- Conduct temperature logs, AED management, & supply expiration management
- Communicate organizational & clinical changes to staff to in a positive manner & champion support of all changes
- Conduct clinical staff meetings & huddles with a focus on staff engagement
- Ensure appropriate orientation of new employees & on-going training & development of clinical staff to meet changing needs & organizational demands
- Attend clinical leadership meetings & other relevant meetings as required for position/office
- Participate in the recruitment, selection & hiring process for clinical positions in collaboration with the Practice Manager
- Proactively develop employees through mentoring, coaching, & discipline
- Promote staff education opportunities & assist in coordination of trainings
- Provide office supervision in the absence of the Practice Manager
- Provide patient care as needed & collaborate with provider to resolve all emergent patient or clinical issues in a timely manner
- Monitor patient flow & inboxes to ensure patient needs are being addressed timely.
- Coordination of quality campaigns & process improvement activities as needed
- Provides direction to assure the clinic environment is clean & safe, infection control procedures are followed, & patient privacy is upheld.
Skills for success:
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to forge meaningful relationships across patients, staff & physicians
- A keen sense of personal accountability & a commitment to delivering individual & team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, & a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- Highly relationship oriented & ability to serve complex patient populations
- A passion for mentoring others & fostering teamwork with a desire to drive outcomes
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change:
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- 2 years minimum clinical experience in primary care or similar practice setting
- Current Certified/Registered Medical Assistant or LPN/LVN highly preferred
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on Village Medical products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique Village Medical culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference:
At Village Medical, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at Village Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future with Village Medical today.